On Saturday, December 6th and Sunday, December 7th, GreekTown will once again be hosting the “MARCH OF THE SANTAS”. The March will begin at the Alexander the Great Parkette, at the corner of Logan & Danforth. There will be over a dozen fully costumed Santas, marching along the Danforth, serenaded by a marching band. The march will take place every hour on the hour, from 11:00am to 4:00pm each day.
Once the Santas have completed their hourly march, they will return to the Parkette where they will be available for photos. These are not actually multiple Santas but rather Santa’s kids. Santa and Mrs. Claus have been very busy! There will be lots of free entertainment including:
Hourly march of over a dozen Santas led by a marching band
– Photo opportunity with over a dozen Santas
– Free Santa horse and carriage rides
– Loads of free live musical entertainment (please see schedule below)
– Toronto Maple Leafs Fan Zone (Saturday only)
– EB Games Zone
– Metroland Toronto Kids’ Craft Corner
– Firefighters from the Toronto Firefighters’ Calendar – photos and signing of calendars with proceeds to Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
– Presentation of a cheque on behalf of the GreekTown on the Danforth BIA to the Toronto East General Hospital on Sunday, December 7, at 3:45pm
We are encouraging people to donate toys or money to the CP24 CHUM Christmas Wish. If they do, they will be entered into a draw to win a Family Dinner for Four on the Danforth, compliments of GreekTown on the Danforth BIA.